Sales Growth Advisor
This is for businesses of all sizes who:
Are looking for ideas, advice and help to grow sales over the next 1-3 years
Wish to re-focus and re-energise their sales activity and sales teams
Are keen to ensure they spot and seize all sales opportunities
Would like access to an experienced senior sales manager /director without the overheads of a full time position.
Key sales activities that will be challenged and enhanced by this service:
Not sure if you might need me? – these questions will help you decide:
Does your sales activity need fresh energy, ideas and momentum?
Is it easy to buy your products or services?
What is it like to be one of your customers?
Is your company keeping up with its customers in terms of buying experience, service expectation and ongoing communication?
Is your marketing focused on driving sales?
How good is your company at spotting and seizing sales opportunities?
Who in your organisation is driving the activities listed in the grid above?
How does the sales growth advisory work?
I work alongside the CEO/MD/Partners, other senior personnel and those responsible for sales to help drive revenue growth for the equivalent of 1,2 or 3 days a month depending on the size of the company and its revenue growth needs.
My role will be to challenge you to grow sales through some degree of transformation of your sales activities, use of sales resources and the development of customer relationships.
I would encourage you to hold a monthly or quarterly sales meeting (which I could chair) to ensure all those involved in creating sales growth set and agree the plans and strategy for the following quarter.
My time spent with your sales team could include dual calling, customer spend analysis and delivering any training needs.
So why hire Trevor Lee?
1. Experience & Expertise – I have over 30 years of sales & business experience at director level including running my own business for the last six years helping a variety of companies grow sales.
2. Ideas & Enthusiasm – I will bring to your business an entrepreneurial mindset, creativity, insight, business sense, imagination, enthusiasm, clear thinking and excellent communication skills.
3. Freeing up Management Time – If as the Owner / Founder / MD / Senior Partner you are also effectively the head of sales growth having me around will give you a sounding board, a trusted advisor and a business challenger.
4. Low Overheads – I will work for your business on a fixed rate basis without the overheads associated with a permanent full time position such as pension contributions, company car, sick and holiday pay, national insurance etc…
5. Credibility and Lift – Having me as part of your team will give your business a lift and be seen as a positive move by your employees, customers, suppliers and investors.
6. Flexibility & Exclusivity – Your commitment would for an initial 3 month term followed by a rolling one month agreement. I never ask clients to sign contracts and I don’t work with businesses who are regarded as competitors by my existing clients.
And you get me……
If you hire Trevor Lee Media then its me, Trevor Lee, that works with you and your team. I don’t delegate to others!
I’ll work on your business for the equivalent of 1,2 or 3 days a month, allocating that time depending on your needs. You can call or email me at any time.
There are no contracts or agreements to sign – we start with 3 months and after that we work on a month’s notice for either party.
A key motivation for me is to enjoy working with my clients and for them to enjoy working with me.
Fees includes travel within 70 miles of TR1 2DH and are invoiced monthly on 28 day payment terms.
Equivalent of one day : £675 +vat
Equivalent of two days : £1175 +vat
Equivalent of three days : £1575 +vat
What to do next :
Give me call or drop me an email and we’ll start a conversation to see whether my service is the right one for your business.
You can reach me, Trevor Lee, on 07785 390717 or email me via firstname.lastname@example.org