SME looking for sales director level help to grow sales?
Micro / Start Up needing experienced help to kick start sales?
Company Board looking for a NED with years of revenue generation experience?
Whichever of the above best describes your current need I’m here to help you grow your sales by helping you do some or all of these:
- Offering an enhanced Customer Experience
- Winning more Sales Pitches
- Getting more sales from Client Reviews
- Turning Product Demos into Orders
- Ongoing Team Development
- Presenting your offering Better
- Challenging your Sales & Marketing Activity
- Leading your sector in ‘Virtual Selling’
- The ‘5 Steps to Success Circle’ above illustrates the key areas Trevor will focus on when filling the Sales Director gap for you
In-Person and Virtual Selling - get better at both to be successful...
Sales will grow if:
- You think Customer First You Second
- Your offering is easy to understand and easy to buy
- You continually get better at the way you present yourselves individually and as a company to existing and potential customers
- Your entire team understand how vital to sales success all customer interactions are from that incoming enquiry to the delivery or installation of your service/product
- You keep a close eye on your sales data and the trends it can help you identify
So what sort of companies could benefit from my sales help?
Growing SME’s without a Sales Director
Without a Sales Specialist as a NED
Micros looking to grow sales
Start Ups needing sales planning help
Those needing fresh sales ideas and energy
Why invest in outside sales help?
Hugely Cost Effective: Imagine how much you would need to invest if you had a full time experienced Sales Director – not just a significant salary but holidays, pension, sick pay, bonus, etc….
With this service you enjoy the input, ideas, expertise of that Sales Director level person but for a fixed monthly fee.
Fresh Eyes: It is very easy in any business to focus so much on the day to day you forget to stand back next look from the outside in, creating the opportunity to see just what the business looks like to an outsider, and in particular to a customer.
Challenge: Who in your company is the sales activity and process challenger? The person who asks: ‘Why are you doing that?’ ‘How can do you that better?’ ‘Is that really how customers want to interact/buy from you?’
Profile Boost: Having an experienced sales expert on board says a lot about your ambition. That will get noticed by potential customers, future team members and investors, as well as being a boost for your existing team.
Momentum Generation: One of the keys to sales success is momentum. Momentum in attracting new customers, momentum through the sales process, momentum with existing customers. One of the key aspects of this role is to help you generate and sustain sales momentum.
No long term sign up: Our agreement will be for 3 months after which either of us can conclude our working together by giving the other party one month’s notice.
No compatible clashes: I only work with one organisation in any one sector at any one time. That enables me to focus entirely on helping you accelerate your sales faster than your competitors, be more fleet of foot than them, and make your customer interactions significantly better than there’s.
The model to help develop your sales team or those responsible for sales
How I would work with you:
- Working on and creating sales growth ideas and helping you implement them
- Helping your team develop – including sales and presentation coaching
- ‘Sounding board’ sessions with you
- The equivalent of 2 days a month
- Interaction with you and your team over Zoom
£1075 +vat per month
Micro / Start Up:
- Four x 1 hour Zoom sessions per month
- Plus outside of those sessions working on and creating sales growth ideas for you
- The sessions can be used in whatever best helps you grow sales from sales strategy and planning through to individual client focus and key sales skills development
£435 +vat per month
- Key focus on revenue generation and sales growth
- Availability to you and your team via Zoom whenever sales advice is required
- Particularly when significant new business is being sought either from an existing or new customer in the form of a sales pitch ‘ presentation.
- The equivalent of one day per month
£575 +vat per month
Want to check if I am the right person to help you grow sales?
Here's a bit about me:
I started my sales career in 1983 selling advertising for the Lincolnshire Echo. I knew nothing about sales and only joined the ad department as I thought it would help me get a job on the sports desk. I quickly discovered that I loved the sales job helping a wide of variety of businesses use advertising to attract customers and ultimately grow sales.
Within a year I was promoted to the top sales territory and after 2 years I won a place on a trainee sales manager programme. I was 25 when I became a sales manager and my career would take me into sales director, commercial director, and managing director roles before after 29 years in the local media sector I had the opportunity to set up my own consultancy in 2012.
I love the variety working as a consultant brings. I learn so much that I am able to pass on and help my clients utilise. It is hugely rewarding helping businesses at all levels grow sales.I look forward to helping you become one of them.