Presentations and Sales Pitches are a great opportunity for you and your colleagues ….
…….to attract new customers, grow spend from existing ones, raise your profile amongst your business peers, motivate and inspire your team, and persuade investors to back you.
Which makes Presenting an invaluable business skill….
Speaking in public though is not something everyone looks forward to as even the most confident business people often fear presenting.
Wouldn’t you like to be a really good presenter?
Imagine how you will feel when you deliver a really good presentation, that you enjoy doing and that your audience are fully engaged by. Awesome!
And wouldn’t it be great to win more sales pitches?
To win a sales pitch your offer has to really stand out – this programme will show you how to do just that by delivering a sales pitch which is a league up from your competitors. Think what a difference to your business winning more sales pitches would make.
That’s how I can help…
‘Deliver Awesome Presentations and Sales Pitches’ is a training programme designed for both individuals and companies and will help you become an engaging and confident presenter and speaker.
‘Deliver Awesome Presentations and Sales Pitches’ is ideal for:
- Businesses and Individuals who want to make more of their presenting opportunities and win more sales pitches.
- Businesses who have key presentations / pitches to make to potential clients, existing clients, investors, fund schemes, colleagues.
- Those who don’t look forward to making presentations and public speaking.
- The programme comes in three formats:
- Team Programme
Designed for up to six participants this is a highly interactive day with a focus on understanding all the key components of a great presentation or sales pitch and then practising the delivery.Each programme is designed around the specific needs of those taking part and where possible uses presentations or pitches which the delegates are planning to deliver in the near future.The practice part of the programme aims to build confidence, help overcome nerves and helps all delegates make full use of their voice and body position in order to create better engagement with their audience.
- Your investment:
- The fee includes planning, preparation time, programme materials and travel expenses*. It assumes the training takes place at a venue provided by the hiring company and that they provide refreshments / simple lunch for all participants.The fee for the programme is £770 + vat
- (*within a 40 radius of TR1 2DH – mileage beyond that charged at 45p+ vat per mile)
- Key Presentation Training
Working with you and your colleagues for half a day on the delivery of a planned forthcoming key presentation or sales pitch:
- a sales pitch to a potential new client or an existing client you are seeking additional business from
- a presentation to potential or existing investors
- presenting your company’s plans to its staff
- a presentation about your business at a business or networking event.
Your investment including travel* : £440 +vat
(*within a 40 radius of TR1 2DH – mileage beyond that charged at 45p+ vat per mile)
- One to One Presentation Coaching
An individual three hour programme designed to help you :
- Overcome nerves about public speaking
- Deliver a forthcoming presentation or sales pitch
- Prepare and deliver a keynote speech.
- Create and deliver your ‘elevator pitch’
The time can be split into 2 sessions
Your investment : £335 +vat (includes travel*)
(*within a 40 mile radius of TR1 2DH – mileage beyond that charged at 45p+ vat per mile)
Full details and testimonials in a PDF here: Deliver Awesome Presentations 2018
If presenting and speaking are important to you and your company then let’s have a conversation about how I can help you make the most of the opportunities you have to present and speak. Simply call me on 07785 390717 or email me via firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips and Ideas:
- 5 questions I am regularly asked about presenting
- Delivering a great Presentation in 5 minutes
- Presentations and Kitchen Sinks
- How to avoid delivering a boring presentation
- 5 tips to an awesome 5 minute presentation
- Prepare well if you want to deliver a great presentation
- 10 tips for preparing a presentation
- 10 things to avoid when presenting
- Ditch the slides
- Making effective use of Powerpoint
Tips and Ideas: