Which of these best describes you?
Whatever level of Presenter you are I’m here to help you deliver better, more confident and ultimately more successful virtual and in-person presentations in a variety of situations including :
- Client Meetings
- Sales Pitches
- Client Reviews
- Product Demos
- Internal Briefings
- Team Motivation
- Investor Briefings
- Event Speaking
- Elevator Pitches
A Presentation needs to:
In-Person and Virtual - get better at both ways to present to be successful...
So who could deliver 'Better Presentations'?
Why Deliver a Better Presentation?
Sales Growth: Better product demo presentations and better sales pitch presentations will increase your chances of success, and more success means more sales…
New Customers: Being a better presenter will help you attract new customers, they will want to work with people like you who can inspire and help them.
Profile Status: Gaining a reputation for being a Better Presenter than everyone else in your sector raises your profile as an individual and will create new opportunities.
Attracting Investment: Delivering a great presentation to potential investors will increase their confidence in investing in you and your organisation.
Team Motivation: Never under estimate the affect a well delivered internal presentation can create in terms of morale, motivation, inspiration…
Attract Talent: If you are looking to expand your team the best candidates will be drawn to you if they see you and your team delivering great presentations.
The 7P's of presenting model to help you achieve presenting success
OPTIOns to help you Deliver Better Presentations
One to One Coaching for:
Key Presentation Coaching for:
Presentation Training for:
1:1 PRESENTATION COACHING
Helping you become a better, more confident, more successful presenter
- 45 minutes via Zoom
- Highly Interactive
- Full of tips and ideas
- Examples of session focus:
- Delivery Style
- Content and Use of Slides
- No minimum number of sessions
£87 +vat per session
KEY PRESENTATION COACHING
Helping you successfully deliver a specific key presentation
- 75 minute session via Zoom
- Working with you on the:
- Content, Structure & Flow
- Slides and / or Props
- Virtual and/or In-person Delivery
- To help you win a key sales pitch, deliver a key presentation.
- Working with you / your team
£275 +vat per session
Helping you and your team become confident and successful presenters
- 75 minute session via Zoom
- Fast paced, focused, interactive
- Utilising the 7P’s of presenting model
- Everything you need for a presentation
- Mini e-book of key points
- 10 minute summary video
- 45 minute delegate follow up
- 30 minute management follow up
Why the shorter sessions work:
- Fast paced, focused and interactive
- High levels of participant engagement
- Held over Zoom so easy to attend
- An opportunity between sessions to try out the tips and ideas
- On going learning rather than all crammed into one day
Coaching / Training Outcomes:
- You will deliver better, more confident presentations
- You will increase your chances of presentation success
- You will stand out from most other presenters
- You will fully appreciate the impact delivering a great presentation can have on you and your business
Ready to invest in becoming a better, more confident, more successful presenter?
Use the links below to book sessions for 1:1 and Key Presentation Coaching and to discuss Team Training.
After booking you will receive a Zoom joining link for the session.
Download my weekly podcast: better presentations more sales
The podcast comes out every Monday and is around 20 minutes packed full of tips and ideas to help you grow sales and deliver better presentations – you’ll find it on Podcast Addict, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Overcast, Player FM, CastBox, Podbean etc..
Prefer to call or email me?
Here's a bit about me...
I did my first business presentation in 1983 to a company called Bracebridge DIY. They said yes to my advertising proposal and I realised at that moment how important presentation skills are to business success. Since then I’ve delivered, and still do, business presentations of all types whether 1:1 or to large audiences.
I now specialise in helping business people like you make the most of every opportunity to present, particularly virtual ones, ensuring you have a clear purpose and a winning formula.
I love the variety working as a presentation coach brings. I learn so much that I am able to pass on and help my clients utilise. It is hugely rewarding helping individuals at all levels deliver confident, successful presentations. I look forward to helping you become one of them.