Andy & Lorraine Brown only started running on a regular basis a few years ago. Despite missing the first ever one they have since run 127 of the 144 Trelissick Park Runs – and they have usually volunteered on the runs they have missed. They are trail runners by choice and completed all the runs in the 2018/2019 Cornwall Multi Terrain Series with Lorraine finishing 3rd in her category. In this episode they share their running story including their White RAT run in August and their plans to run the Grizzly and the Red RAT in 2020.
Recent 44 @ 60 Podcasts
- #30: The Anthony family specialising between them in 800m to the marathon
- #29: Davie Hall talks completing UTMB, Man v Horse, Zermatt Marathon and Yomping in the Brecon Beacons
- #28: Marathon quiz time
- #27 : Imogen on running cuttings, new routes and April targets
- #26: How far back does your running diary go?
- #25: ‘Not a Park Run’ No. 1 – March 21st 9am
- #24: What are you doing keep running during the Coronavirus?
- #23: Classic Jack – 18 miles along the coastal path – this was tough!
- #22: Being an Arc Angel
- #21: 17 months to go – how am I doing?